Village News - Also serving the communities of De Luz, Rainbow, Camp Pendleton, Pala and Pauma

Safety tips to reduce risk of carbon monoxide poisoning

 

Last updated 1/12/2013 at Noon



SAN DIEGO - As the temperatures drop, San Diego Gas & Electric is reminding customers about important safety tips to reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Symptoms of CO poisoning can include nausea, headaches, paralysis and even death. SDG&E wants its customers to remember the following tips to help prevent CO poisoning:

-- Never use a gas oven, portable barbeque or range for space heating.

-- Carbon monoxide poisoning can occur as a result of a poorly ventilated heater or a CO leak from another source. Have natural gas furnaces checked at least once a year by a licensed heating...



For access to this article please sign in or register.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2017