Village News - Also serving the communities of De Luz, Rainbow, Camp Pendleton, Pala and Pauma

Who should file a 2012 tax return?


Last updated 2/14/2013 at Noon

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Depending on various factors, those who received income during 2012 may need to file a tax return in 2013. The amount of the individual’s income, filing status, age and the type of income will determine whether one is required to file. Some may qualify for a refund if they’ve had too much federal income tax withheld from their pay or qualify for certain tax credits.

Income tax filing requirements can be found on The instructions for Forms 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ also list filing requirements. The Interactive Tax Assistant tool, also available on the...

For access to this article please sign in or register.


Reader Comments


Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2017