Angel Society awards funds for local projects
Last updated 5/3/2007 at Noon
FALLBROOK — The Board of Directors for Fallbrook’s Angel Society met on April 26 and awarded funds totaling $15,500 to nonprofit organizations that support the community. Funds were awarded to:
• Boys & Girls Club of North County to support their five core programs
• Fallbrook People to People to help with operating expenses
• Sullivan Middle School to provide funds toward the annual trip to Washington, DC
• Student of the Month program to help fund the monthly awards breakfast
• Bonsall Fallbrook Little League to add a playing area and make improvements
The Fallbrook Angel Society uses proceeds from the Angel Thrift Shop, member dues and other donations to fund requests for worthy community projects. All of the merchandise sold in the shop comes from community donations.
The Angel Shop is open for business Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at 1002 South Main.