Learn more about your eyes
Last updated 5/17/2007 at Noon
FALLBROOK- The Fallbrook Chapter of the Senior Circle will be hosting a talk entitled “The Eyes Have It: What you Need to Know” at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, May 23. Douglas Clements, M.D., Fallbrook Eye Surgery Ophthalmologist will discuss:
• What can be done to change the impact of aging on eyes
• How to slow the process of macular degeneration, the #1 cause of blindness
• Risk factors for diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, cataract myopia and retinitis pigmentosa.
• What treatment options are available
• What can be done to enhance vision
The event is open to the public and wi...