Farmers, ranchers can apply for emergency loan assistance


Last updated 11/15/2007 at Noon

PASADENA — Farmers, growers and ranchers who have suffered damages or loss of livestock structures, such as fences and barns, livestock, poultry, nursery stock, orchards and fields are encouraged to apply for funding through the US Department of Agriculture’s Crop Disaster Program (CDP) and utilize state assistance for victims of natural disasters.

Although it’s still too early to know the full extent of the loss and injury from the wildfires, state and federal officials are anticipating widespread wind, heat and fire damage to nursery, grove and field crops including avocados, orang...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021