Village News - Also serving the communities of De Luz, Rainbow, Camp Pendleton, Pala and Pauma

Nuclear plants are the answer to oil dependency

 

Last updated 12/6/2007 at Noon



Don’t you just hate being manipulated?

Case in point: the TV clip which touches on alternate energy sources (solar, wind, tidal, et cetera) and then goes on to reveal that a large oil conglomerate is sponsoring the ad.

What a bunch of malarkey! They want to leave you with a warm, fuzzy feeling. Actually, they know full well that such alternate sources will not replace oil use for power generation by more than 20 percent, leaving the other 80 percent to them and their oil!

If they were really serious about reducing oil dependency they would be investing their millions in nuclear power!...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021