Car Club supports Hospital Courier Service
Last updated 12/20/2007 at Noon
The Fallbrook Vintage Car Club recently made a donation to the Fallbrook Hospital Courier Service to help with its important work in helping elderly people in the community.
The Fallbrook Hospital Auxiliary was formed in 1959 and has served the community continuously since then. The Courier Service was formed by the Auxiliary in 1986 to transport local elderly patients to doctor, dental and other medical appointments on a volunteer basis. Drivers transport patients in their own vehicles for most of the appointments. The service also leases a van from the hospital which is wheelchair-access...