Village News - Also serving the communities of De Luz, Rainbow, Camp Pendleton, Pala and Pauma

FEMA, OES grant funds to CAL FIRE

 

Last updated 1/3/2008 at Noon



PASADENA — The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (OES) recently announced that an estimated $41 million in public assistance funding will go to the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE) for eligible costs incurred to fight the recent Southern California wildfires.

FEMA will provide 75 percent ($30.9 million) in firefighting costs, with the remaining 25 percent ($10.3 million) coming from the State of California.

CAL FIRE, together with FEMA and OES project officers, is currently gathering cost document...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 09/18/2021 09:23