Fallbrook Trails Council merges with Live Oak Park Coalition


Last updated 3/19/2015 at Noon

Volunteers with the Fallbrook Trails Council are, front from left, Linda Marshall, Lita Tabish, Jane Comella, and Sherri Lenfers; back row, Barbara and Bert Hayden, Joe Comella, Steve Hartshorn, Donna Gebhart, Al Gebhart, Jodi and Dave Gordon, Linda and Lee Traut, Beth Cobb, and Dianne Atkinson.

FALLBROOK – The Fallbrook Trails Council, which has maintained and repaired the Santa Margarita River trails for more than 25 years, is ending its affiliation with the Fallbrook Land Conservancy and has merged with the Live Oak Park Coalition.

The approximately 1400 acres with 14 miles of trails are actually privately owned by the Fallbrook Public Utility District (FPUD), but thanks to the work of the trails council, the scenic horseback and hiking paths are available for anyone to use.

The trails council, made up solely of volunteers, makes it possible for the trails to be open to the...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Our Family of Publications Includes:

Reedermedia Logo

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023