Garage catches fire on East Aviation

 

Last updated 12/17/2021 at 11:29am



FALLBROOK – North County Fire has reported a residential building single story fire at 400 E. Aviation. The fire was started in the garage by a candle. Flames did not spread to the home but were contained to the garage. No one was hurt or displaced.

The call came in at 9:57 a.m., Friday, Dec. 17. Everyone is asked to avoid this area for now.


 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 05/20/2022 07:10