Angel Society presents donations
Last updated 10/16/2008 at Noon
FALLBROOK — The philanthropy committee of the Fallbrook Angel Society suggested the following charitable donations and they were approved by board members of the organization at its September meeting:
• Fallbrook High School Special Education Asperger’s Syndrome Support Center, $3,000
• Fallbrook High School cheerleading team, $500
• People to People free employment service, $1,000
• Save Our Forest program, involving students from three local schools to root and care for trees and plants, $3,000
• Andrew Terselic of Boy Scout Troop 789 Camp Pendleton for Eagle Scout proj...