Village News - Also serving the communities of De Luz, Rainbow, Camp Pendleton, Pala and Pauma

Residential fire caused by electrical malfunction

 

Last updated 9/24/2022 at 8:35pm

Courtesy NCFPD

The North County Fire Protection District firefighters responded to a residential structure fire in the area of the 35000 block of Shetland Hills E in the Horse Creek Ridge community in Fallbrook on September 23, at 7:38 pm.

NCFPD crews arrived on the scene at 7:45 pm and found heavy smoke in an attached garage. Crews forced open a side door to the garage and found a fire held in check by the residential sprinkler system. The fire damage was minimal charring a flat workbench and the nearby drywall. The fire was contained to the garage and the main house was unaffected. A working sprinkler system and a quick-fire department response resulted in minimal fire damage. The cause of the fire was an electrical malfunction of a battery charging unit. There were no injuries.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 
https://www.edwardjones.com/us-en/financial-advisor/nima-helmi

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021