Also serving the communities of De Luz, Rainbow, Camp Pendleton, Pala and Pauma

Learn how to apply for development funds

FALLBROOK — The County Department of Housing and Community Development will hold a meeting September 24 at 10 a.m. at the Fallbrook Community Center to explain how to apply for federal community development and affordable housing funds.

The funds are provided through four US Department of Housing and Urban Development programs: Community Development Block Grant, Home Investment Partnerships, Emergency Shelter Grant and Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS programs.

Deadline to submit a proposal is October 24. For more information, call Lorene Kellogg or Maria Cavarlez at (858) 694-4885.


Reader Comments(0)