Fentanyl poisonings affect area families
Last updated 4/21/2021 at 12:02pm
Jake Jimenez was 23 when he was unwittingly poisoned by ingesting fentanyl. Alexandra Capelouto was 20. Both had been great students, played sports and had many friends and loved ones in their lives. They are just two of the many young adults who died due to drug dealers who are manufacturing counterfeit drugs.
Matt Capelouto of Temecula lost his daughter to fentanyl poisoning in December 2019. Since Alexandra Capelouto's death, he has connected with DrugInducedHomicide.org to advocate for legislation to make it tougher on drug-dealing criminals in hopes of stemming this epidemic.