Also serving the communities of De Luz, Rainbow, Camp Pendleton, Pala and Pauma

Apartment blaze caused by gas line break with fire

The area should be avoided until the complex is cleared.

A working residential fire was reported at 6:54 pm tonight, Wednesday, at an apartment complex at 240 E. Fallbrook St. A witness reported that it was a gas line that caught fire and NCFPD PIO John Choi confirmed that it was a gas line break with fire. The flames were 20 to 30 feet high and reached from the ground past the roof on the second story. The complex was evacuated while firefighters extinguished the flames.

This area should be avoided. North County Fire, Camp Pendleton, and Vista are all on the scene with the Sheriff's Dept.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 
Rendered 02/23/2024 04:08