Village News - Also serving the communities of De Luz, Rainbow, Camp Pendleton, Pala and Pauma

Seven residents, three dogs displaced after fire damages Fallbrook home

 

Last updated 10/27/2020 at 11:07am



FALLBROOK (CNS) - A blaze at a Fallbrook home Tuesday, Oct. 27 caused one resident to suffer smoke inhalation and displaced seven residents and three dogs, authorities said.

The blaze was reported at 8:05 a.m. at a single-story house in the 2200 block of South Stage Coach Lane, just east of Fallbrook Union High School, North County Fire Capt. John Choi said.

Crews responded to the home and found smoke and flames coming from the front of the structure, Choi said. Firefighters entered the home and knocked down the flames within 15 minutes.

All seven residents and their three dogs wer...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 11/25/2020 22:10