Things to do when moving into a new home
Last updated 7/28/2022 at 5:07pm
FALLBROOK – Want a hassle-free move? The key is to be organized and plan your move well in advance. We've got you covered:
Six weeks before:
• Buy moving supplies such as boxes, tape, bubble wrap and other moving essentials.
• Downsize belongings. This will help save money on your move. Sell or donate anything you don't want to bring into your new house.
• Give your current employer proper notice of your leave.
• Notify current service providers – power, cable, cellphone company, and mail subscriptions to transfer or cancel.
• Start making an inventory of...